Tuesday, June 11, 2013

It's Been A While~

Well So much has changed in the past few months~ I have my struggles in life.  I am about to close one chapter of life and begin another~  Life Changes and as I get older I feel the urge to change with it~ Having well over 9 years of BMV experience I am ready for a change~ A new beginning with a brighter future~ Getting out of the shadows of my past and the people~ I have made many great friends and had a blast in this chapter~ Some friends will carry on into the new chapter other will not~ Only time will tell the outcome of that~ I am leaping into this chapter full throttle~ I know it's not going to be an easy adventure, but I am willing to start making the sacrifices needed to better myself as a human being.  I do not believe I am who I want to be in Bowling Green, Ohio... I don't see a future here, at least the future I want.  Making the choice to follow Lance and leave here, I can not say if it's wise or just impulse.. But either way It's going to happen and I hope that it brings me much happiness and joy~  For now my few friends that read this, Peace out and Happy Tuesday~ 

~The Mad Man~

No comments:

Post a Comment