Sunday, January 11, 2015

Addiction

Many people face addictions everyday!  I myself face alcohol and tobacco addictions.  I always tell myself I can control these things, but in reality, they control me.  I've sat and pondered many times on the reasons I am addicted to alcohol and tobacco, but I always come up with no answers.  It's taking a lot of willpower to not drink the last two days! But i set a goal after my little mini vacation that I would not be an alcoholic.  I need to slow down, i need a major detox.  many will sit and say you can't do it, you don't have the power.  But i am here to tell you at this point in my life it has to happen.  I'm 30 years old and have very little to show for in my life!  Tobacco, may be a little bit easier to kick!  But I already know I will prolly get super grumpy and blah blah blah!!! Well That's enough for this post!!! 

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined"
-Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment