Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day Five of the 30 Day Writing Challenge!!!!!

Day 5: You can only keep five things you have. What will they be? Why?


1.  My lap top because with out it I would be lost to the world!  It is usually my only means of communication with most of my friends and family.


2.  My grandfather's eagles ring.  Because it was the last thing my grandfather gave me before he passed away and holds a lot of sentimental value.


3.  My blanket, because it is my comfort zone.  If I have it I feel safe and not alone most of the time!


4.  My personal journal because it has a lot of my writings in it that I hold dear and Things I honestly don't remember writing. and it was given to me by someone very close.


5.  My pillow, because everyone deserves a nice fluffy surface to lay their head down on when they need rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment