Monday, November 7, 2011

Mind Fuck

A major point was made tonight.  As I figured I stopped hearing from you.  To me this feels like one big mind fuck. How long can i string him along.  "I'll try and respond in a timely manner"  hmm another lie.  I guess I'm not as important to you as you say I am.  I sit here and think hmm what did I do?  Oh wait apparently you cheated bc I cheated.  Well the distance grows further and further everyday!  And I foresee that distance becoming far greater than can be repaired.  I can not and will not live like this!  Again I feel like a convenience to you.  You say I'm not and yet you have done nothing to prove it.  The only thing you have proven is I am only a convenience to you.  And its sad when I have 3 total strangers say almost the exact same thing about you, and yet I'm suppose to believe your telling me the truth.  You've lied so much in the past, and I've tried not to listen to others but it's starting to get to be to much.  One of these days I will have had enough and I will be gone.  It won't be able to be repaired.  It's almost to a point where the damage is irreparable.  I've been so depressed lately and can not get out of this funk I am in.  But when I am finally able to fall asleep, hopefully within the next 45 mins so by 5am, I will wake up and it will be a bright day.  A new day!  A day where my life will begin to get better, where I will smile a true smile.  With you or with out you, I will smile, and look at the good things in my life.  I will focus on repairing what has been broken and blocking that which breaks me. I am standing up and will no longer be a convenience.  You've had your chance to prove me wrong, your chances are running out.  We shall see where time takes us.  No more broken promises.  Peace Out!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment